понеділок, 3 листопада 2014 р.


The happiest moments in my life

One of the happiest event of my life are meeting with my best friends. They all are essential part of my life, I always think with sadness, and horribleness about how my life would be like without my friends. I am sure that I would be bored without them. Because we always do some crazy things, have fun, cheer up each other, spent every free minutes together.
 Moreover, we have a tradition to have a camping at least ones at month. I am really over the moon of felling the connection with nature, felling the sun’s rays on my face and of course of being with my friends. At such moments, I fell calm and ecstatic.
What is more, I live in very beautiful place Kremenets. I grew up spending time in wild nature and walking in the forest. I always feel my heart pounding because of these magnificent vie. I am not such person who lose my temper and who always bottle my emotions at my friends.  So that I really feel strong connection with nature, when I feel that I am close to tears and feel depression I go to the forest for a walk alone. It always help me to reduce stress, to make all clear for me.

In the end I would like to say that, it is very important to have people who take interest in your problems, who are close to you. Personally I am really happy and pleased to have such friends. I heard one very good proverb “blood is thicker than water”. I can tell with sureness that my friends are my family and my heart tell me that we always will be together.





2 коментарі:

  1. I understand Valya`s opinion about importance of friends, as it is really important to have people around you who can support and cheer you up. «Actions speak louder than words» this is a proverb about my friends. When I meet them, I feel jubilant and ecstatic, as I know that when I pour my problems out of them, they will always encourage me.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Yes, our friends are very important in our lives. However, sometimes it is too difficult to liaise with people and continue friendship when in your or their life happens total changes and misunderstanding. So some of their friends became ex-friends. And it is very sad..

    ВідповістиВидалити