пʼятниця, 24 квітня 2015 р.

The letter for future second – year student
I would like to share with you my feedbacks about the course of vocabulary classes. You will put yourselves in my shoes soon. I would like to make this blog useful for you. I hope it will help you to understand what this course is like.
First of all your friendship with you group mates will grow. You will chat each other up so it will help you to learn how to use all this new collocations. You should take your ideas up in order to present it in a proper way. Try not to lose your temper if you can’t do something from the first time.  You also should have a strong sense of responsibility and keep your words to enjoy fruits of your work.  Also you should have such aspects of your personality as good sense of humor and razor – sharp mind.
Make sure that you understand the importance of this subject because without it your language would be as poor as it was before it. So if I were you I would pay more attention to it. If you do this it will produce good results, great progress and great success and you will see remarkable achievement. If you think that this subject bring you negative effects be sure that it will produce the opposite ones and you will have brilliant success if you work hard.

I wish you good luck. Thank you for reading it, I hope it will somehow help you. 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар